- 1 John 4:7 – Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
- We have to abide in something besides us
- What’s love got to do with it – Tina Turner was a prophet
- I’m black in case you can’t tell – some of you may be watching this in black n white. I’m the black side
- I’m not gonna say God told me cause you think they’re crazy so I’m gonna say, “I think I heard”
- 1 john 4:15 – If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God.
- sometimes the best thing we can do as leaders is say my bad like Jonah did
- I’m not a meteorologist but they say a storm happens when high pressure hits low pressure
- When God’s high pressure hits our low pressure – storms happen
- The church is the only institution that can say we only cater to those who look like us – that’s our low pressure
- 1 John 4:17 – In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him.
- I’m tired of grown men having lil before their name. Lil wayne, etc.
- How do we – something?
- create areas where different backgrounds can come together
- WOW – I missed a lot on notes but he was awesome
Leadership Summit – Efrem Smith – Session 4
Be the first to start the conversation.