I’m proud to announce that the Lemons family is finally done with high chairs! WHOO HOOO! ok, maybe more like whoo hooo. Because it’s not as exciting as the day will be when we announce we are done with diapers. We have lived with diapers being a daily part of our lives now for almost 8 years. That will be an exciting day. Until that day comes enjoy some pics of my kids in high chairs. Mia’s pics are somewhere else. Maybe I will find a couple of them.
Archives For Family
So tonight was crazy @ our house. I had myself convinced my wife and daughter were dead/kidnapped/broken down who knows what. The video below pretty much tells the story. I would just like to add that it’s crazy how when you love somebody so much and how much you can worry about them. I kept praying God I know your in control and I trust you, but please just give me something, I can’t stand not knowing.
Anyways. Enjoy the video. Remember this was shot @ 12:00 am and we just had a really long week and weekend are totally exhausted. So while right now I am thinking it is hilarious. Tomorrow I may not find it so hilarious!
My wife just called me to say that Tyra is going around the house crying and screaming, “I can’t find Jesus!”
Other funny quotes with Jesus Action Figure:
- Alisha said, “She really loves Jesus!”
- Alisha said, “Everytime she plays with her pony, she always has Jesus”
- Alisha said when getting off phone, “Pray I find Jesus!”
- Tyra said, “Luke hurt Jesus!”
- Tim said, “Pick Jesus up and put him on the table”
Feel free to add your own quotes below and stay tuned for more quotes to come!
- Survived our first Hurricane experience today. No biggie just lots of rain.
- Chic-Fil-A kids night is amazing.
- Free Ice Cream, facepainting and balloons -(pics of facepainting to come as soon as I figure out how to get them off Alisha’s blackberry w/o internet connection)
- Tyra freaked out over the walking cows – screamed @ top of lungs
- Tyra is just like her daddy and uses her big eyes to sell the drama – she was giving some crazy hilarious looks to the cows!
- Momentarily freaked out when we couldn’t find Luke in chick-fil-a – never a good feeling for a parent!
- Alisha has a new stage name – Foxy Zebra more to come on that later, including pictures (don’t be scared)
- Go check out Zombo.com
- Enjoyed some videos Ken posted here, here and here.
- We finally got our quad core Mac Pro for ProPresenter. I finally got the chromakey adjusted to a suitable look. Can’t wait to start using PP and
take a sledgehammer to old CG system
- Uhhh…. I mean… I have a great CG system for sale if anyone wants to buy it!
- Excited about tomorrow’s “Let’s Make A Deal” game night at Truth
- Looking at my todo’s for tomorrow and planning my day before I go to bed! Love my Vitalist!
My family has been gone to Virginia for over 4 weeks now. I was gone 3 of those weeks on camps and conference trips. Today I am being reunited with my family! I can’t wait to see them. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder. WOW that was cheesy!
Anyways, my kids are flying for the first time and it’s driving me crazy I couldn’t be there for the event. This means there are no pictures or video of this at all! Kinda upsetting! I am going to take my camera to the airport to pick them up, but that’s the best I can do!
That’s all for now, back to cleaning the house and laundry so Alisha is overwhelmed when she gets here.
My Mom created this video. She is quite proud. I figured I’d post it so others can see. Enjoy the wide selection of music and the colorful images the last 2 minutes. 😉 It’s ok mom, it’s your first video! At least you are making stuff. Now you just need to get a mac and take it to a ‘whole notha level’!
I thought it would be cool for the kids to send a greeting to some of the family! Enjoy![quicktime width=”640″ height=”500″]http://www.timlemons.com/wordpress/media/family_greeting.mov[/quicktime]
So Luke and I were chillin the other day and wrestling on the lovesac. We were having a great time. I got in his face and said I love you son. He replied back with this message. (this is a reenactment)[quicktime width=”480″ height=”380″]http://www.timlemons.com/wordpress/media/luke_quote.MOV[/quicktime]
“you never poop on me daddy”
Here is some random stuff running through my head:
- Luke has been playing star wars legos on his Nintendo DS. He is really good at it. I love it! He calls Darth Vader – Dark Lazer!
- I really enjoyed Ken’s Yes from his yes and no feature he does on his blog.
- I am leaving today for Chicago! Pretty crazy. I have never been there before and I am looking forward to seeing Willow Creek for the first time. Truth Staff is going to the Shift Conference.
- Are next series in Truth is called, “Talking Donkeys“. It’s about hard to believe stories in the Bible, the talking donkey, floating axe head, etc.
- I have been playing Rockband with the kids a lot lately. They really love it and I enjoy watching them ROCK! Luke will make all sorts of cool faces and moves while drumming. His list of moves includes, but is not limited to, playing from behind the drum set, jumping high in the air and coming down with a stomp (sure our neighbors underneath us love that one), spinning around in between hitting the drums, etc. Mia just loves singing and I find it amusing everytime she sings, “Creep”. There’s just something about hearing a 7 yr old saying, “I’m a creep, I’m a weirdo”
- We officially closed on our house yesterday! Praise God for selling our house so quickly! In a place that normally takes 6 months for a house to sell, ours only took 6 weeks.
- I want to change my blog. It’s been like this for a while. I wish I had time to learn CSS and create my own style. Anyone out there feel like creating me a wordpress custom theme feel free. Although I doubt I’ll get as many responses as Tony.