Ok. Lost was freakin awesome last night! If you haven’t seen last nights episode “316” then don’t read this!
- Ok. First off I joked with my friends while watching Lost, “Now Kate has to sleep with Jack because there has to be a pregnant lady on the flight”. Well turns out… I was right!
- Then-Hurley had to bring a guitar? Was Hurley also on Crack? j/k
- Then Sayid shows up – did someone have to be in handcuffs?
- Then the Pilot – who was related to the previous pilot because He knew the sunken plane was a phoney because the pilot wasn’t wearing a wedding ring.
- In the preview for next week it showed Locke hanging himself and Ben was there-such a liar!
- I thought it was kind of stupid that Jack didn’t want to open the letter. I mean come on – the man wrote a letter to him before dying and Jack is getting ready to go on an important “mission” and he doesn’t think he should read the letter? That was pretty stupid! I know why they did it. To show that Jack feels bad about leaving the island – but still.
Wow. Any other observations/comments/theories please post below!