Here is some random stuff running through my head:
- Luke has been playing star wars legos on his Nintendo DS. He is really good at it. I love it! He calls Darth Vader – Dark Lazer!
- I really enjoyed Ken’s Yes from his yes and no feature he does on his blog.
- I am leaving today for Chicago! Pretty crazy. I have never been there before and I am looking forward to seeing Willow Creek for the first time. Truth Staff is going to the Shift Conference.
- Are next series in Truth is called, “Talking Donkeys“. It’s about hard to believe stories in the Bible, the talking donkey, floating axe head, etc.
- I have been playing Rockband with the kids a lot lately. They really love it and I enjoy watching them ROCK! Luke will make all sorts of cool faces and moves while drumming. His list of moves includes, but is not limited to, playing from behind the drum set, jumping high in the air and coming down with a stomp (sure our neighbors underneath us love that one), spinning around in between hitting the drums, etc. Mia just loves singing and I find it amusing everytime she sings, “Creep”. There’s just something about hearing a 7 yr old saying, “I’m a creep, I’m a weirdo”
- We officially closed on our house yesterday! Praise God for selling our house so quickly! In a place that normally takes 6 months for a house to sell, ours only took 6 weeks.
- I want to change my blog. It’s been like this for a while. I wish I had time to learn CSS and create my own style. Anyone out there feel like creating me a wordpress custom theme feel free. Although I doubt I’ll get as many responses as Tony.